View My Stats

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Clarity in 2008

CLARITY IN 2008
So here are my goals for the year (see how many you can match with the symbols in my dream collage for 2008.
* Travel:explore going to Canada for the Toastmasters Intl Convention in August; or spent a wintery Xmas in the States
* Work: Make a difference in the new section I'm heading; explore new notes/look for new jobs
* Financial: Save money
* Social: have coffee & bond with my friends = have at least one bonding moment with a friend(a true moment!) at least once a month
* Talents: Talk! Find opportunities & have more speaking engagements.
* Jane Austen Book Club: Read a classic novel every 2 months.
* Mother: spend time with my kids, be a parent & spend time teaching China & explore more therapies with Miguel
* Wife: Endure (or hang myself!)
* Physical: Eat right! Lose pounds in the process!
* Spiritual: Ensure a quiet time for myself, for reflection at least once every week.Write in my blog.
* Life in general: Explore more opportunities to experience more in life! Reach for the stars. This is also the year where I should revisit my mission & vision statements & do long term planning (not just my annual goals). Be more specific about things I'd like to achieve, and happen in the next 5,10,15 years....
Do all these to achieve clarity, & thus happiness & serenity in life.
Not too much to ask for 2008 right?

No comments: