View My Stats

Thursday, March 22, 2007

February

This is what I had posted for Feb.
An update on my goals for 2007.

PERSONAL
(1) Spiritual: I've been going to church regularly every Sun without fail this year.
Believe me,that is such a huge accomplishment for me coz I can't remember
the last time I did that. And to think, this is even one of the 10 commandments.
That's Bread of Life in Ayala every Sun morning,with the hubby.


(2) Mental: I pursued & started my doctoral in HR studies in USJR na. Yes!

(3) Physical: not good. Tumaba ako, I need to exercise & lose my belly
fat. Also need to take care of my personal appearance & look more
professional (make-up & look) = got this by looking at the trainers I've
attended in Jan & Feb.

(4) Social: am also ok here. got to go out many times via Tmasters
meetings, also with Aboitiz friends, & with Celes in Jan. I still feel
a bit restricted though coz no more late night out with friends (hey
clean fun, not dates) due to hubby.

(5) Financial: Was able to pay my first payment for life insurance.
I still need to pay tuition for kid's schooling though.

(6) Travel: K lang coz wala naman akong money so far.
Had planned to go out with the hubby Valentines weekend but
he had his Jaycees induction (yes,he's also getting to be busy
with social/civic activities)

MY ROLES
(7) Wife: ok. Hubby & I have been going out & I can't remember
the last time we've been tied to the hip & constantly being together
since we got married. He accompanies me to toastmaster meetings
so as to guard me nga. Things are a bit constricting for me, but
we're doing ok I guess. He still has to look for work though.

(8) Mother: ok. Transferred my son to a new school. Went out
with my daughter for her school functions. I still need to religiously
follow sensory integration therapy for miguel, but i've been
giving him his lotion massage almost every night.

(9) Team Leader: ok. I've had several meetings with my staff
& discussed team KBOs. I just really need to talk with my
staff everyday.

(10) Training Officer: Been busy with HR planning & major
HR & training projects. I believe its been a good start for the year.

(11) Toastmaster: Been attending Toastmaster meetings
in different clubs. I gave my High Performance Leadership
speech & will now need to forward credentials to Toastmasters
Intl so I can be credited, also worked out my being a mentor
to an Aboitiz club. I need these requirements so I can be given
my Advanced Leader norm & qualify for Distinguished
Toastmaster norm, the highest norm for Toastmasters.Yehey!
Been busy with Area & Division speech contests, & will
most probably be Division C Governor next year,handling
all 30 TM clubs in Cebu.

(12) Ole Family: Been writing to my family naman, & parents
are excited about my trip to the States, & are firming up
schedules. If I'll be granted my visa, I'll be flying home with
my parents.The whole family will have a reunion in August,
with both my Ates planning to come home. It'll
be the first time since 1990 that the whole family is together.Wow!

(13) X-men. not good. Though tremendous sacrifices have
been made by me in this area & the distance has been
really put, not the total break I am aiming for. Thats all I'm
going to share in this area. Tukso, layuan mo ako!

(14) Homemaker. Magulo pa rin ang bahay! Siempre
busy ako, & things are not as 5S or spic & span as
I would have liked. I try to make ligpit kahit one area/
item every night. I don't ever think I'll be done in this area.

(15) Other Crafts.Other small but important projects:
still havent finalized my scrapbooks in a
treasure chest (though I have an idea now for this) &
haven't updated my resume, or last will & testament.

February was very upbeat!

No comments: