View My Stats

Monday, January 12, 2009

Superfragilisticexpialidocious



My Favorite Words in the English Dictionary:

audacity brevity chameleon destiny enchanting fortitude gargantuan horrendous irrevocable jimminy klaeidoscope lackadaisical metaphorical nonsensical ogle piquant quaint rendezvous sultry trite unbelievable verbose whim xi yore zest
I obviously don't have anything better to do with my time....(truth is, I was actually commuting in Manila & went through the alphabet to amuse myself).
Although I guess what I'm trying to point out here is that...don't you just find words amazing? We all need words after all to get through life & convey our message. The words we weave equally show who we are & what we perceive. A magician always has his magic spells...key words & phrases to conjure up whatever help is needed. Similarly, seakers and writer and ordinary people like me need to have a whole spiel of words to ramble on & make into the a cohesive and altogether engaging story that is one's life.

No comments: