View My Stats

Monday, November 24, 2008

The Desire of My Heart


Ok. Its been quite some time since I've thought about Mr.Right. But even if I do despair of ever meeting him, the dream is always there. So since this text by a dear friend reminded me :
http://mymetaphysicaltrapeze.blogspot.com/2008/11/someone-to-share-foxhole-with.html, of the off chance of what could be, then here is my Christmas list (for all Christmases):

1. makes me laugh
2. will bring me breakfast in bed
3. will love my daughter, & most especially my son & treat them as his own
4. is God-fearing
5. successful in his career
6. has money of his own, acquired through his efforts
7. appreciates the arts
8. encourages me to pursue my own interests
9. athletic
10. has passions & interests of his own (excluding women of course!)
11. loyal and faithful
12. a gentle - man who can be tender and kind
13. loves to read like I do
14. articulate
15. emotionally resilient
16. will dream with me (& work hard with me to achieve them!)
17. someone to watch over me

Yes, I can always dream ...

No comments: