View My Stats

Monday, November 10, 2008

TODO To-Do List!



So many things to do and accomplish before the year ends:
(in no particular order)
1. My financial standing (make accurate list of my debts & draft a debt payment plan) = I do have an idea of my payables, but am actually hedging on this and am not looking forward to this task (but I really have to!)


2. Plan for Mla trip (plan & book dates, where to stay, how much, etc)= bringing my daughter to Mla so she can spend Xmas with her Dad (I've already decided that I'm just going to hatid then sundo her= am not planning on staying in Marikina. I still don't know though if I have the nerve to have that talk with my ex)


3. Gym Exercise (lose weight: 5 lbs; & 2 inches from my waist) target 2-3x/week exercise at the gym


4. My work (I have so many things to do at work- so many targets & projects that I just have to put this here)


5. Year -end reflections (make my top 10 events for 2008, lessons learned)


6. 2009 Goal Setting (make this list, as well as my 2009 goals collage, include a financials projection for certain goals that entail money, also revisit my personal Mission-Vision statement)
7. My International Speech (finalize written form & have these approved by selected TM friends)


8. Personal Training (I will have to draft & facilitate the following trainings: Time Management, Best Year Yet, & Financial Literacy programs)


9. 5S (Organize my things in my room, start if not finish my scrapbook for 2008 events down)

10. Appointment & talk with lawyer (I already have a lawyer in mind. Much has been accomplished this year. I did gain clarity on my marriage & having decided that this is the best for me. I've already gotten legal advise & have the pros & cons for annulment vs. separation; so what I need to do now is prepare myself psychologically & write facts & my side as well as get an idea of financial cost)


I had actually dropped an item from the list coz I know I'll be unable to finish already (& I'm actually sad for doing so - this dream & goal is to join the Precious Heart Romance Contest - its been a long time dream for me to write a Tagalog romance - deadline for submission is Dec15. I'll just join next year - this means I have a whole year to write the novel. I already have a storyline & characters in mind. Its the actual writing & the discipline & time for this that needs doing!)

So I guess, my to-do list should can also be a TODO list! Coz I'll have to give it my all to be able to accomplish all these things before the year ends!

No comments: