View My Stats

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

COLD REALITIES



Just in case you think all I have in mind is love and men, I guess I indulge myself in these flights of fancy to escape from cold reality. As a single parent to 2 kids, life gets to be a daily grind most times of surviving and trying to make ends meet. For a close-up look at the realities I face, there is no better way to quantify this than to give you a picture of my monthly (forecasted) expenses:

3.5K: son’s tuition
2.5K: daughter’s tuition
2K: life insurance monthly premium
2.5K: credit card payment
10K: groceries
900: daughter’s schoolbus
2K: transportation (me,kids)
500: medicines,vitamins
2K: Yaya
2K; my food & my allowance
1K: Family R & R
2K: investment (Club Ultima)
2K: coop savings
32,900 TOTAL

And these are just the forecasted expenses. So it’s a wonder why I still have time & money sometimes for the little things, like eating out, celebrating or gimiks with friends, outings with family, manicure & pedicure at the parlor, etc.

Still, there are so many others with so little so I guess even with all my monthly expenses, I still feel blessed.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow!!!! Salute talaga ako sa iyo my friend.... I missed you and Eboy.
I love you Maam Leony.

Raniza Beckerman