View My Stats

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Quotable Quotes



Here are some exciting, funny quotes from friends I've heard this week:

N: "I'm sorry I wasn't able to answer your text immediately, I was out having sex"

(ang taray, inggit ako!)

N: " I went out on a date with this guy and we had sex".

moi: (incredulous) "You mean you had sex on the first date!?!"

N: (matter-of-factly) "Of course !!"

(ang taray talaga ng bakla! I wish I could let go of my inhibitions that easily. Me, the penultimate ego who has to rationalize & agonize & analyze each action to bits and threds...kung ang naiisip ay naging katotohanan, I would have a vast sexual experience that would rival the Kama Sutra, nga lang sa isip ko lang lahat yon)

Ma'am Lumen: "Sir, poidi pa-pick-up ko ?"

(Kala ko na ano na, kausap lang pala DHL. But that's a funny line. Pano nga kaya kung in that context gagamitin)

No comments: